North Dakota Personal Injury Attorney
Put 100 Years of Experience in Your Corner
The main focus of Pringle & Herigstad, P.C. is personal injury and wrongful death claims. We represent injured parties and families of injured or deceased parties throughout North Dakota who have been injured in any kind of accident.
Our clients have included victims who have suffered fractures, burns, brain injuries and death and the North Dakota personal injury lawyers provide legal services to clients in western North Dakota with focus on the Williston, Dickinson, Minot, and Bismarck communities. We have three convenient office locations in Minot, Grand Forks, and Bottineau.
Why Hire Our Firm?
- 100 Years of Combined Experience
- Free Consultations
- Track Record of Success
- Personalized Representation
A Reputation for Results
Pringle & Herigstad, P.C. lawyers have sued and negotiated claims against many large multinational corporations, including Walmart, C.P. Railway, Burlington Northern Railroad, Menards, Sears, G.E., Hess Oil and Continental Oil, among many others, as well as countless insurance companies. Our personal injury lawyers in North Dakota will provide a free consultation to evaluate every case.
Additionally, Pringle & Herigstad, P.C. handles personal injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis so that the injured party owes no attorney's fees unless their attorney recovers on their behalf.
We Can Help You With the Following Cases
- Car Accidents
- Truck accidents
- Train Accidents
- Farm Accidents
- Work Accidents
- Oilfield Accidents
- Defective Product Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Airplane Accidents
To learn how we can help you, call (855) 245-5100 or schedule your free consultation by contacting us online.
Our North Dakota personal injury attorneys have represented thousands of clients over the years. The following is a brief example of the types of cases our attorneys have handled:
- Our lawyers represented a burn victim and his family after a butane railcar derailed and exploded, severely burning the victim.
- Our attorneys represented hundreds of victims of the 2002 Anhydrous Ammonia railroad derailment west of Minot.
- Our attorneys represented an injured victim that tripped on a stop sign post protruding out of the sidewalk of a Walmart, ultimately recovering over $900,000 for the victim.
- Pringle attorneys represented a motorcycle rider that suffered broken ankles, after a pickup pulled in front of him, recovering almost $400,000.
- Our attorneys represented the family of a passenger in a car accident that was killed, recovering a confidential amount.
- Pringle attorneys recovered a sizeable, but confidential, amount from an oil well drilling company for a worker that was injured as a result of the negligence of the drilling company's employees.
- Our attorneys recovered a generous settlement for a farm worker who was injured by an unguarded grain auger in a farm accident.
- Pringle attorneys represented the families of victims killed in a small plane crash in Billings, Montana, recovering significant damages.
- Our attorneys represented an airline pilot who was injured in a car accident and was unable to go back to work, recovering damages for lost income as well as for pain and suffering.