North Dakota Car Accident Lawyer
Trusted Personal Injury Firm in Minot, Grand Forks & Bottineau
After you have been injured in a car accident caused by another's negligent behavior, it is important that you act quickly to hire a North Dakota personal injury lawyer. At Pringle & Herigstad, P.C., we provide personalized legal care to our clients, ensuring you receive the quality representation you deserve.
If you have been hurt in a car accident, make an effort to take the following steps:
- Photograph and document all of the details you can as soon as you can, such as eyewitness accounts and license plate numbers.
- Immediately seek medical care, regardless of the extent of your injuries.
- Do not speak with anyone or post on social media about your accident.
- Speak with an experienced North Dakota car accident lawyer.
Working to Maximize Your Compensation
After you have been injured in a car accident, seeking representation is the best thing you can do for yourself. Although money may not be the first thing on your mind, it will be soon. Depending on the extent of your injuries, you may be looking at thousands of dollars in expenses and filing a personal injury suit can help you recover damages to handle your costs.
We can work with you to recover damages for the following:
- Medical and hospital bills
- Recovery and rehabilitation costs
- Lost wages (future and present)
- Pain and suffering
Call (855) 245-5100 for a Free Consultation
With more than 100 years in business, we represent clients throughout North Dakota from our offices in Minot, Grand Forks, and Bottineau. We are committed to giving back to the community and providing compassionate care to injury victims in the area. Our North Dakota car accident lawyers are prepared to represent you.
To learn more about how we can help or to schedule a free consultation, reach out to us today at (855) 245-5100.