Brent Olson was born in Rochester, New Hampshire, and shortly thereafter moved to Minot, North Dakota, where he was raised. Brent obtained his Bachelor of Science degree (Magna Cum Laude) from Northwestern College in 1996 and his Juris Doctor degree (with distinction) from the University of North Dakota School of Law in 1999. Brent is admitted to practice before the North Dakota Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the District of North Dakota, the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and the United States Court of Federal Claims.
Brent focuses his practice in the areas of probate/estate administration, estate planning, real estate (Including minerals, oil, and gas) and business/corporate organization and planning.
Brent and his wife, Brooke, have four daughters.
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate (including minerals, oil, and gas)
- Business and Corporate Organization and Planning
- Northwestern College Bachelor of Science
- Magna Cum Laude
- University of North Dakota School of Law
- Graduated with Distinction