Matthew Olson is a native of Minot, North Dakota. Matthew graduated with a B.S. degree (Magna Cum Laude) from Northwestern College in 2003. In 2007, Matthew received his Juris Doctor degree (with distinction) from the University of North Dakota School of Law. Matthew graduated at the top of his law school class and also received Order of the Coif honors. Matthew joined Pringle & Herigstad, P.C. right out of law school. Matthew is admitted to practice in North Dakota state and federal courts and Montana state court.
Matthew practices in the following areas of law: oil, gas and mineral, real estate, contracts, estate planning, debtor/creditor, corporate/business law, corporate formations, cooperative law, probate law, and banking law.
Mathew and Maria, his wife, have four children.
- Oil, Gas, and Mineral
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Corporate and Business Law
- Corporate Formations
- Cooperative Law
- Probate Law
- Banking Law
NORTH DAKOTA SUPREME COURT CASES:
- Rasnic v. ConocoPhillips Co., 2014 ND 181, 853 N.W.2d 659.
- Muhlbradt v. Pederson, 2020 ND 187, 947 N.W.2d 922.
- Capital Elec. Coop., Inc. v. N.D. Pub. Serv. Comm’n, 2016 ND 73, 877 N.W.2d 304.
- Martin v. Trinity Hospital, 2008 ND 176, 755 N.W.2d 900.