Scott Knudsvig focuses his practice in the areas of oil and gas, real estate, litigation and employment law. He joined the firm in 2002 after serving as a law clerk to the Honorable Kurt J. Marben of Minnesota's Ninth Judicial District. Scott is a 2001 graduate of the University of North Dakota School of Law and received his undergraduate degree in Environmental Geology and Technology from the University of North Dakota in 1998.
Scott is a member of the Minot Sunrise Rotary Club and Christ Lutheran Church.
Scott is a native of Alamo, North Dakota and was born in Williston. Scott is admitted to practice law before the North Dakota Supreme Court and the United States District Court for the District of North Dakota. He is a member of the State Bar Association of North Dakota and the Ward County Bar Association.
Scott and his wife, Merry, reside in Minot with their son.
- Oil and Gas
- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Law
North Dakota Supreme Court Cases
- Reishus v. Thompson, 2004 ND 102, 688 NW2d 402 (2004)
- Gustafson v. Poitra, 2008 ND 159, 755 NW2d 479 (2008)
- Carkuff v. Balmer, 2011 ND 60, 795 NW2d 303 (2011)
- Hamilton v. Woll, 2012 ND 238, 823 NW2d 754 (2012)
- Reep v. State, 2013 ND 253, 841 NW2d 664 (2013)
- Johnson v. Finkle, 2013 ND 149, 836 NW2d 444 (2013)
- University of North Dakota Undergraduate Degree Environmental Geology and Technology
- University of North Dakota School of Law